Friday 21 July 2017

Paisleys & Posies

Hello and welcome to my Friday card post!

This card was created two months ago (back in May 2017) and I really wanted to post it as my 11 year old daughter (at the time) chose the colours for me.  She is so eager to help me when I am making cards, and on this occasion I asked her to pick out a few ink pads for me.  Her choices: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron (now retired) and Blushing Bride.

I must admit, I was very apprehensive about her choices at first.  However, once I started stamping with them, I loved the combination!  What do you think?

The Paisleys and Posies stamp set makes beautiful backgrounds and I had been wanting to create this card for a while.  I really love this stamp set, and the final product created with it.





Unfortunately, I used a couple of now retired products in this card.  However, there  is a Bermuda Bay ribbon in the current Stampin' Up! catalogue that can be used in place of the one used in this project, and Pool Party ink could easily be used to replace the Mint Macaron.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope like this card as much as I do.

Happy stamping,

Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment