Friday 23 February 2018

Party Pandas Narrow Note Cards

Hello!

My goodness, how cute is the Party Pandas stamp set!? To be honest, I wasn't sure about this stamp set when I first saw it.  But, after using it for a couple of projects I really do love it!

Now, I know that Valentine's Day was last week, but I wanted to share these little notecards (using the Narrow Note Cards) that I made for our children.  We don't tend to make a huge deal of Valentine's Day in our household (also a bit difficult when my husband is overseas for work!).  However, every Valentine's Day we do get a little gift for our three children.  And this year, I made these notecards to go with them.


They are just so cute!  The photos below show a closer look at each notecard.

For our two daughters I used the Painted with Love specialty DSP and teamed that with gold.  How beautiful does this combination look?  I also cheated a little bit and asked each of them which combination they liked best.



Of course I couldn't exclude our son from receiving a card (he thinks the Pandas are so cool!).  So, for him I used the Myths and Magic specialty DSP and teamed it with silver.


I am very happy with how these notecards turned out, and I hope that you like them too.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment