Monday 16 July 2018

July Updates & Specials

Hello!

Can you believe that it is mid-July already?  Where is this year going?

Here in Queensland our children have just finished their winter break from school and today is their first day back.  So, as I sit and type this, my house is very quiet for the first time in two weeks!

There is so much happening with Stampin' Up! in July and, although I am a little late in communicating this, thought that I should share it with you.

Firstly, there is a special on selected Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper - Buy three packs and get a fourth pack for FREE!

I have already taken advantage of this offer as there is always a list of things on my wish list.


The second exciting thing that is happening is for those who join Stampin' Up! in July.  In addition to the personally selected starter kit, anyone who joins Stampin' Up! this month will receive a full ink pad colour family of their choice!  This is an amazing offer!


If you are interested in taking advantage of this special, please click the images above.

If you are interested in any (or all) of these offers, please reach out to me and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Hope you are having a wonderful day and have a chance to be creative.

Candice

No comments:

Post a Comment