Friday 22 February 2019

Butterfly Gala Magnetic Calendars

Hello and happy Friday!

At the start of each year, I love to make magnetic calendars for family and friends.  I know that it is almost the end of February, but I still wanted to share these with you.

For my calendars this year I used the new Butterfly Gala Suite from the Stampin' Up! 2019 Occasions Catalogue and they match the note cards from my blog post last week.  This is because I made enough of the calendars this year to send out to my customers with their Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogues.





These were so fun and easy to make and I love the way they turned out.  I do love all five colours in the Gingham Gala Suite however, I must admit that the one in Highland Heather is definitely my favourite.



The sentiment, "Hope your day is as amazing as you", is from the Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set and I thought it was perfect to use on a calendar!

Instead of stamping the small butterflies, I used the Butterfly Duet Punch to punch them out from one of the pieces of the Botanical Butterfly DSP.  How cool is it that we can do that?



All of the products used in this project are listed below and please reach out to me if you have any questions.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Candice
Below is a list of products used:



148554 – Gingham Gala 6x6 Designer Series Paper

  


149622 – Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper



148523 – Butterfly Duet Punch
  


148708 – Incredible Like You Photopolymer Stamp Set

  


106549 – Whisper White A4 Cardstock

  


147007 – Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock
  


121680 – Daffodil Delight A4 Cardstock

  


146995 – Grapefruit Grove A4 Cardstock
  


147010 – Highland Heather A4 Cardstock

  


144250 – Lemon Lime Twist A4 Cardstock

  


147105 – Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad
  


147094 – Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin’ Pad
  


147142 – Grapefruit Grove Classic Stampin’ Pad
  


147103 – Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad

  


147145 – Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad
  


145372 – Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies

  
141706 – Layering Ovals Framelits Dies



148561 – Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins





No comments:

Post a Comment